Rubber Shore A hardness tester is used for the hardness of vulcanized rubber and plastic products, hardness meter head mounted on the bench. The measurement is convenient and accurate, can also be removed hardness meter head, measured in the production site, in line with GB / T531 "Rubber Shore A hardness test method ", GB2411" plastic Shore hardness test method "and other standards.
1. Needle diameter: 1.25mm ± 0.15mm
2. Needle tip diameter: 0.79mm ± 0.03mm
3. Needle Taper Angle: 35 ° ± 0.25 °
4. Needle stroke: 2.5mm ± 0.04
5. Dial range: 0HA-100HA
6. Gantry size: 200mm × 115mm × 310mm
7. Bench net weight: 12kg