This computerized coefficient of friction tester is a dedicated testing instrument for measuring coefficient of friction of flexible plastic films, foils, paper, nonwovens and other sheet material.
ASTM D1894, ASTM D4521, ASTM D2534, ISO 8295, TAPPI T-816, TAPPI T-549,etc
• Meet to international test standards;
• Flexible Transmission system drive, making more stable, more accurate test;
• Microcomputer control, operation of all buttons;
• LCD large-screen LCD full display test data;
• Automatically determine the material slip sticky status and test results between samples quantitative analysis of discrete;
• The results of the group test statistical analysis and processing, micro-printer printout mode;
• Be able to store six groups test data with a curve display, query and other necessary functions.
• RS232 communication interface to computer software CD, test curve display.
Main technical parameters:
Load Range: 0 ~ 5 N, accuracy: 0.5
Stroke: 70 mm, 100mm, 150 mm
Slider weight: 200g (Standard)
Test speed: 100mm/min, 150mm/min
Environmental Requirements: Temperature 10 °C ~ 40 °C Humidity 20% RH ~ 70% RH
Power source: AC 220V 50Hz or AC110V 60Hz
Dimensions: 400 (L) × 300 (B) × 180 (H) mm
Net weight: 26Kg