Scope of application:
It is used to measure the tearing strength of fabrics, paper, plastic sheets, films, electrical tapes, foils and other materials.
Textiles: GB/T 3917.1 Textiles Fabric tearing performance Part 1 Determination of tearing strength by impact pendulum
ASTM D1424, DIN 53862, EN ISO 13937-1, ISO 4674-2, ISO 9290, M&S P29
NEXT 17, NF G07-149
Paper: GB/T 455, APPITA P 400, ASTM D 689, BS 4468, CSA D9, DIN 53128, EN 21974, ISO 1974, JIS P 8116, PAPTAC D9, SCAN P11, TAPPI T414, UNI 6444
Plastics: GB/T 11999, ASTM D1922, ISO 6383-2, JIS K 7128-2, NF T54 141
Non-woven fabric: ASTM D5734, WSP 100.1
1. Advanced calculation method (potential energy calculation) to ensure accurate testing and good repeatability.
2, micro control system, automatic test, calculation, analysis results, print test reports, upload test data.
3, touch screen control panel, clear image interface provides more convenient and quick operation for testers.
4. All data and statistical results can be freely checked in the host.
5. The test unit can choose between N, gf, cN and cP and automatically convert to meet different standard requirements.
6. Pneumatic sample clamping and pendulum release ensure consistent clamping force and reduce operating intensity.
7. Automatically cut the sample to ensure that the shape of the cut is consistent and the operation intensity can be reduced.
8. Provide multi-language user interface, including Chinese and English.
9, with pendulum friction damping automatic correction function to improve measurement accuracy.
1. Standard weight (A-D): 16N, 32N, 64N, 128N
2. Test accuracy: ≤±0.2%F•S
3, tear length: 43mm
4, the length of the incision: 20 ± 0.1mm
5, sample size: 100 × 63mm
6, sample clamping: pneumatic method
7, compressed air: 600-800kPa
8, working power: AC220V 50Hz 100W
9, dimensions: 650 × 450 × 660mm
10, weight: 75kg