Scope of application:
The YG033B is a powerful, multi-industry instrument that has been redesigned to provide a modern look and a range of new features that excel in value, accuracy, safety and flexibility. The product uses the impact pendulum method to determine the tear strength of the fabric, and can also be used to determine the tear strength of paper, plastic cloth, film, electrical tape, metal foil and other materials.
Textiles: GB/T 3917.1 Textiles Fabric tearing performance Part 1 Determination of tearing strength by impact pendulum
ASTM D1424, DIN 53862, EN ISO 13937-1, ISO 4674-2, ISO 9290, M&S P29, NEXT 17, NF G07-149
Paper: GB/T 455, APPITA P 400, ASTM D 689, BS 4468, CSA D9, DIN 53128, EN 21974, ISO 1974, JIS P 8116, PAPTAC D9, SCAN P11, TAPPI T414, UNI 6444
Plastics film: GB/T 11999, ASTM D1922, ISO 6383-2, JIS K 7128-2, NF T54 141
Non-woven fabric: ASTM D5734, WSP 100.1
1. Advanced calculation method (potential energy calculation) to ensure accurate testing and good repeatability.
2, micro control system, automatic test, calculation, analysis results, print test reports, upload test data.
3, humanized control system, Chinese and English operation interface, easy to operate, all buttons are function soft keys, the operation panel is simple and clear.
4. All data and statistical results can be freely checked in the host.
5. The test unit can choose between N, gf, cN and cP and automatically convert to meet different standard requirements.
6. Pneumatic sample clamping and pendulum release ensure consistent clamping force and reduce operating intensity.
7. Automatically cut the sample to ensure that the shape of the cut is consistent and the operation intensity can be reduced.
1. Standard hammer weight (A-C): 16N, 32N, 64N
2. Test accuracy: ≤±0.2%F•S
3, tear length: 43mm
4, the length of the incision: 20 ± 0.1mm
5, sample size: 100 × 63mm
6, sample clamping: pneumatic method
7, working power: AC220V 50Hz 100W
8, dimensions: 490 × 430 × 680mm
9, weight: 30KG